Monday, October 5, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 5th 2015 #6


Skin: DeeTalez- Monique- Mixedtype
Body: Belleza- Venus Body
Eyes: IKON-Deadshine Eyes-Dune- Demonic
Eyeshadow: .ARISE. - Smokey Eyes/ Black_Green @ Suicide Dollz
 Necklace: ::TABOU IRRESTIBLE:: See My Neck- Eye Necklace with Stone Necklace 
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. Faust nose chain (*onyx*)  @ UBER Event
Hair: Magika -Sorcery- (*HAT INCLUDED*) (-Subscirber Update GIFT-)
Dress: .epoch. Salem Dress- Cat Magic @ Suicide Dollz
Leg Tattoo: .Identity Body Shop Real Call [Fresh] @ Suicide Dollz
  Shoes: Suicidal Unborn - Whatever Platforms- Black
My Buddy: .pixicat. Bastet.Sphynx (Sprawl) (*DECOR*) (-COMMON-) 
 Hey guys! Happy Halloween 5th! LOL!
I did a little shopping over the weekend and dropped by Suicide Dollz and noticed a few of my fave designers put out some cute stuffs! Swooped in on that! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. Hope you enjoy!
❤ Chanti
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment