Friday, October 30, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 30th 2015 #16


Hair: Exile:: Blown Away- Browns
Skin: *YS&YS* Naomi- Tone 2
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Head: LOGO Alex
Eyes:  IKON Hope Eyes- Wight
Choker: AMITOMO. choker #2
Dress: Apple May Designs (AMD)- The Girl Next Door- White (25L for Trick or Treating at Shopping District)
Tights: Milk Tea. Morrigans Halfsies - White (25L for Trick or Treating at Shopping District)
Shoes: REIGN Karizma Heels- White
Pose (left): Verocity- Jordi 3  THE END (October/November) TY <3
Pose (right): Verocity- Jordi 6 @ THE END (October/November) TY <3
Photo Location: The Shopping District




Hey guys! So Hallllooowwweeen is nearly upon us and The Shopping District is hosting a Trick or Treat event. All items are priced 5L-25L and they're all pretty neat stuff. I got leggings and furniture and a dress... and SOCKS! I got socks. They're pretty cool. I couldnt pass up this wonderful dress tho, called the Girl Next Door and it's bloody and has a knife sticking out. The story that could have prevailed from this dress is exciting in itself. I also had this awesome poses I got from THE END event! They were perfect for what I was trying to express in my posting, but they're post apocalyptic themed, naturally since that's what the event is themed. Thank you so much for checking out my blog!!

❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment