Thursday, October 22, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 22 2015 #12


Hair: TRUTH Lagertha- Black & Whites 
Skin: ESSENCES Quinta03 (-COMMON-) @ Wayward Halloween
Eyes: .random.Matter. Cygla Eyes- Violet (-COMMON-) @ Freak Show- Gacha Carnival
Eyeliner: .ARISE.- Glitter Eyeliner- Purple 
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Horns:Blueberry Devil Horns- Dark Side (-COMMON-) @ The Epiphany. Gacha Event  
Third Eye: .random.Matter. Cygla 3rd Eye- Violet (-COMMON-) @ Freak Show- Gacha Carnival
Dress: The Secret Store- Anita Empire Dress- Coal
Leg Tattoo: .Identity Body Shop Real Cal- Faded
Pose (left) with Props: the pose shop. 4. //cat lady (-COMMON-)Freak Show- Gacha Carnival

 


Hey guys!!! Sooooo I went and did a little gacha-ing... just a little bit. A few things I HAD to have were from Random Matter and The Pose Shop. I mean... okay, random matter is so unique in creating their products, how could I pass up a THIRD EYE! Lucky me, I got both the eyes and the 3rd eye in the same color on two pulls (and the color I wanted!!) HELL YEAH! Then I moseyed on over to The Pose Shop, thought happy thoughts about my kitties and got this pose! How awesome is it that it comes with the props and everything! Blueberry has a release at Epiphany for a whole devil costume but I loved the horns so much, I threw them on too! Anyways! Thank you for dropping by guys! 
❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment