Monday, January 18, 2016

Look Of The Day: Janurary 18th 2016 #44

Hair: Lamb.  Baby Blue
Head: Genesis Lab- Angie 2.0- Relaxed (-Common-)
Skin: Genesis Lab-Lara skin (-Group Gift-) 
Lipstick: Genesis Lab-Bloody Lips Lipstick (-Common-)
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes- Banshee
Lashes: L'Etre Diamond Lashes
Septum: :Zombie.Suicide: Septum Peircing 1 @  The Black Dot Project TY <3 
 Choker: :Zombie.Suicide:Pagen Choker- His @ Project Limited TY <3
Skirt and top: Foxes. Holographic Dream- Halo 1 Set @ Collabor88
Shoes: REIGN Fett Plats- Black
 My little buddy: CURELESS+[n.i]- Alice In Monsterland- The Chesire (-Common-) @ The Epiphany. Gacha Event



HOWDY DOODY GUYS!! ^_^ Happy fucking Monday.. I know I know... everyone hates Mondays.. but honestly, I dont! ROFL. Fresh start to the week and blessed to be able to live through another day! Sooooo today I bring you this fun blog I did with some of the things I picked up at the various events... such as Epiphany-- I mean look at this cat! It's fucking wicked! Cureless did a great fucking job! I love it.... the entire gacha is wicked. Also! Look at this choker! Zombie Suicide has these up at Project Limited... which means there is only a limited supply of them! Grab them while you can! Next, as many of you already know.. Collabor88 has this holographic theme, and ALL the designers stepped it up and released some bad ass shit. The textures on everything is so funky and fun! I love it... Example, this sexy outfit I grabbed from Foxes. Oh! And I do wish to kinda explain the genesis lab mesh head, this particular head I am wearing was an old gacha item from and old K9 event (I am sure she has them up at her store now) and I paired it with ANOTHER skin that she has, but that is a group gift (which is still available if you're in the group--- $250L to join) AND on top of that I put an old lipstick of hers I won at Wayward Halloween event. SOOOO... It's a huge mixture of everything I have of Genesis Labs. HAHA. Thank you sooo much for dropping by my blog! I fucking love you guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment