Monday, December 14, 2015

Look Of The Day: December 14th 2015 #36

Hair: Lamb.  Baby Blue (*Gacha Gift*) @ The Gacha Arcade (December 2015)
 Head: LOGO Alex
Skin: Go & See  Aki-Chan- Dark Tan (*NEW MAINSTORE*)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes- Coffee
Crop: elymode Riding Crop (*MP STORE*)
Lashes: L'Etre Diamond Lashes
Septum: MONS/ Mesh Septum Ring- Style 4 
Body: Belleza- Isis
Bodysuit: SHAKIRA Hate Me Body Suit- Black (*OMEGA APPLIERS*) TY <3
Shoes:
{CP} Chemical Princess Bossy Boots- Black Leather (*NEW @ MAINSTORE*) TY <3
Chair: *LOST ANGEL* Boudoir Chair



Hi guys!! So my girl over at Chemical Princess released these bossy boots and I could not help but run with them... well not really... I would probably bust open my head or break my ankles if I really went running with them... They fit mesh bodies with a little click of the alphas. I am using my Belleza Isis body in this photo, if that helps. And also, I went to the re-grand opening of Go & See, and she has new skins along with appliers for various mesh heads. They're amazing skins and would suggest dropping in to see them. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! YOU GUYS ROCK!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment