Thursday, October 29, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 29th 2015 #15


Hair: Clawtooth. Poseidon's Gal- Black Beauty
Skin: *YS&YS* Naomi- Tone 2 
Head: LOGO Alex
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes- Wight
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Shirt: Apple May Designs (AMD)- Simple Sleeves- Black
Choker: AMITOMO. choker #2
Cupcake: BUENO- THC Cupcake. Green/Green  (-Common-)  @ The Epiphany. Gacha Event
Pose (props included- pallet couch, blanket, cats): the pose shop.raining cats..// @ Sad Novemeber (opening the 1st of Nov)





 Hi guys! Thank you for dropping by and checking out my blog! I am soooo excited about this one cause... well.. cats. I just love cats, and if you know me... then you know this. This awesome pose with props was left out by my bishy Lindz Larnia (check out her blog here.) so naturally, I went ahead and worked with it. It's to be released at Sad November, so make sure you drop by and grab yours! Okay, and not only was I excited about that, I finally found a mesh head that I love. Its from LOGO and called Alex. To me this is the most natural looking head out there. It comes with an entire setup for facial expressions (plus you can buy more huds for even MORE expressions). I did have a hard time picking a skin I wanted for it, but settled for a skin designer I have NEVER had before *YS&YS* has a very realistic and soft look for the Alex mesh head. I suggest you try them for sure. 
❤ Chanti
 


No comments:

Post a Comment