Saturday, October 31, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 31st 2015 #17


Hair: Lamb. Destroyer- Light Brown
Skin: *YS&YS* Naomi- Tone 2
Head: LOGO Alex
Eyes: {dead apples} Striking Hazel
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Horns: Blueberry Devil Horns- Dark Side (-COMMON-) @ The Epiphany. Gacha Event  
Nose Piercing: .random.Matter. Faust nose chain
Cigarette:  [NikotiN]- Classic Cigarette- Nextgen- (-RARE-)
Dress: Blueberry Devil Dress- Pure Evil (-RARE-) @ The Epiphany. Gacha Event  
Shoes:  REIGN Peep Shoes- Black

Pose (left): Verocity- Jordi 4 @ THE END (October/November) TY
Pose (right): Verocity- Xia 5 @ THE END (October/November) TY

Location: Windwept Property
(I took these particular shot in the graveyard)


 
OMG!! Happy Halloweenie guys! This is by far my favorriiite day of the year! I love looking at the kiddos costumes, I love dressing up for Halloween, I enjoy decorating and all the chaos and mayhem that comes from all things Halloween! So this year, I decided to be a sexy little devil, and that was made possible from Blueberry! Never ever have I have been disappointed by one of her products and I seriously got so damn lucky when I hit this gacha and got this RARE Devil dress. OMFG. So cute right?! I set out on a mission to find the best, dark and mysterious graveyard and found it at this Windwept sim, not only is there a creepy graveyard but they have it all set up for fall. LOVE it! Anyways, I am going to get going and start of the festivities of the day! Happy Halloweeeennn guys! Thank you for dropping by!
❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment