Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Look of the Day: October 21st 2015 #11


Hair: TRUTH Lilith- Pastels (-headband included-)
Head: Genesis Lab Mystery Rare #13 (-RARE-) @ Wayward Halloween
Eyes: Genesis Lab Blind Eyes- HUD (-COMMON-) @ Wayward Halloween
Dress: Blueberry Rylai- Tight Dress- Black




Hey guys! Short blog today, I know. =] Now that I am getting back into my groove of blogging I will be doing things a little differently. I did a little shopping and got this amazing Genesis Lab mesh head (I am kinda new to the whole mesh head thing). Got the mystery rare on my 3rd pull! EPIC!!! It is wonderful, there are NOT emotions to it but I dont mind that. The hud has various options from eyelashes to eyeliner, freckles, lipsticks. But I think just the simple face looks great... the various hairs I tried on with it worked just fine (Little Bones, Moon, Truth, lamb!, & Exile) 
Thank you so much for dropping by to see my blog! You guys are awesome!
❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment