Saturday, October 24, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 24th 2015 #14


Hair: .Moon. Into Dust// Brunette @  N-21
Head: Genesis Lab Mystery Rare #13 (-RARE-) *Tara* @ Wayward Halloween
((Note: I accidently put on the GROUP GIFT skin from Genesis called Tara
The skin that I received with the mystery rare, is posted here. ))
Lipstick: Genesis Lab Lipstick- Glamy @  Kustom9
Body:  Belleza- Isis Body
Glasses: .Reckless. FiftyTwo Glasses @  N-21
Top:  KITJA Vita Sweater (-K9 Birthday Gift $9L-) @  Kustom9
Shorts: Suicidal Unborn - B-Boop shorts (-Omega Applier-)
Leg Tattoo: .Identity Body Shop Real Call [Faded]
Shoes: REIGN Adele Heels- Black



Hey guys! Thank you for dropping by my blog and checking it out! Something a little casual today... Went by N21 (which EVERYONE should) and grabbed this cute as fuck hair from Moon and these sexy ass glasses from Reckless. I then made my way to K9 cause, well.. it's their birthday. So many designers have dropped from some 9L gifts, and they're all pretty spiffy, JUST like this sweater... This sweater! You see... it was only 9L and it's top notch quality.
Go go go go ! Get your shopping on!
Oh, and I screwed up my mesh head. I dont know how to get the skin I had BEFORE back on to it.
If you're reading this and you know how to help me... PLEASE help me. LOL

❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment