Thursday, October 1, 2015

Look Of The Day: October 1st 2015 #4



Skin: DeeTalez- Kimber- Mixedtype
Body: Belleza- Freya Body
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes- Armor (-August Group Gift-)
Blunt: [NikotiN] Twisted Joint
Hair: TRUTH Shaylee- Light Browns
Top: Tetra- Lace Crop Top (Black and White) @ kustom9
[I was unable to locate the mainstore]
Skirt: [Cynful] Bandau Jeans Skirt- Light Dirty @ The Dressing Room FUSION
Shoes: REIGN Break-Up Pumps- Black


"My Love, I send this Smile over to you"
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog guys!
I am a little sick with a cold, great way to start October, huh!? On a plus note, this is my fave month. and the talent that designers provide this entire month is amazing. Be on the look out for the creepy and scray, dark and mysterious looks!
❤ Chanti

No comments:

Post a Comment