Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Look Of The Day: January 12th 2016 #41

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ocean- Browns @ Hair-O-Logy Jan 10th-30th
Head: LOGO Alex
Skin: [PF] Pink Fuel Kiyomi- Peach
Eyes: L'Etre Mesh Eyes #26 @ Chapter 4
Lashes: L'Etre Diamond Lashes
Septum: :Zombie.Suicide: Septum Peircing 1 @  The Black Dot Project TY <3 
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Choker: AMITOMO. choker #2 
Tattoo: :Inhale: Payback- Faded  @ Chapter 4
Shrug: {Chemical Princess} Elly Wrap- Dots @ :: Pixra Event :: TY <3 
Dress: Blueberry Sera- Black (*NEW! AT MAINSTORE!*)
Shoes: REIGN Mishi Thigh High Boots- Black

Prop Chair: {Chemical Princess} Lost Pose + Chair TY <3



HIIIII GUYS! Thank you for dropping by and checking out my blog!  First off, Black Dot Project is opeeennn and Zombie Suicide has a septum piercing released. It is a cute and simple product to add to any look... and it is hud controlled so you can basically change the colors of it with the snap of a finger... well... kinda... you know what I mean. I love it, I probably wont take them off for a while. Ohhh!! and look at this fucking amazing shrug that Chemical Princess released for the Pixera Event!! I love it!! and it comes in various styles... standard sizes but very compatible with your mesh body needs!! I love it so much!! I paired it with my new blueberry dress.. it was perfect. Thank you again for dropping by my blog! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment