Sunday, November 29, 2015

Look Of The Day: November 29th 2015 #29

Hair: .Moon. Into Dust// Brunette  
Flower: Apple May Designs (AMD) Autumn and Pearls TY <3
Head: LOGO Alex
Skin: *YS&YS* Naomi- Tone 2
Eyes: IKON Triumph- Armor
Septum: MONS/ Mesh Septum Ring- Style 4 
Body: Belleza- Freya Body
Choker: AMITOMO. choker #2
Leaf Necklace: Noodles. Autumn Leaves- Black @ Collabor88
Jacket: Apple May Designs (AMD) Cold Out- Pink **Sale ends today, Lazy Sunday** TY <3
Pants: Blueberry- Mia Jeans

Pose on the right is {CP} Chemical Princess- Alice #4. TY <3 



What is up everyone!! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog!! I havent been around much this weekend because I was so wrapped up in my RL but I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday! mmmm turkey!! LOL! Apple May Designs has this amazing jacket out right now for sale for the Lazy Sunday event... IT ENDS TONIGHT... 11/29/2015... so grab yours while you can! The details and colors on it are amazing and it comes in various sizes for your mesh body needs, plus standard sizing. I felt like it was the perfect piece for a casual Sunday. Go go go go gets yours.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment