Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Look Of The Day: November 10th 2015 #21


Hair: [elikatira] Estelle Exclusives
Head: LOGO Alex
Skin: DeeTalez- Marie (-NEW! for Mix @ Mainstore-)
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Dress with Neck Scarf: {CP} Chemical Princess Pin-Up Dress @ Suicide Dollz  TY <3
 Shoes: REIGN Jessica Plats- Black

Location: Cape Juniper (I took this particular picture in the 50's Diner)


Hi everyone!! Thank you for dropping by to see my blog!! I couldnt pass up the opportunity to let my little inner 50-60s gal out when Chemical Princess released this beautiful dress in pin-up style. It is seriously too cute! And has the traditional polka dots (which I love) but went outside the box to a very cute and simple design! Fantastic job! Also, one of my dearest friends has this amazing sim she designed and decorated (Cape Juniper), with oodles of different buildings and outside goodies. Just go exploring and let your imagination take over. Love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment